Saturday 29 November 2014

Saturday Spotlight #02-Fur Coats

Hey lovelies,

So I have been hunting for the perfect fur coat for what feels like years, everything I try on is either cropped, too short in the sleeves, not shaggy enough, or not the right colour, or is practically perfect but doesn't come in my size (the injustice!). It seems like my "perfect" fur coat only exists in my mind, but that doesn't stop me from spending inordinate amounts looking for it online.

Ideally my perfect coat would be full length, with full sleeves, preferrably in a neon or pastel colour, no browns/animal prints, I really want a long and shaggy fur, think 90's cyber raver.

I may not have found "the one" coat for me, but I've found some pretty gorgeous ones online so I thought I'd show you a few that I've been liking.

Faux fur coat with rainbow pattern-£85.00 ASOS
I adore this coat, it's practically perfect in every way...apart from the fact that it doesn't come in my size (16/18), it is however, beautiful.

Fur Coat in Dusty Pink- £225.00 ASOS
This coat is just a bit outside of my price range at the minute (well a lot out of my price range, but a girl can dream) but I just love it, the fur looks so thick & teddy bear-like I want to roll around in it.

Baby Blue Faux Fur Coat- £69.99 ASOS
Perfect pastel colour, looks incredibly soft, but again, not in my size and also looks a little cropped & I just don't suit cropped things :(.

much love, 
lakencake 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment